Philadelphia, PA – October 18, 2018 – The HRO Today Services and Technology Association has announced the winners of its annual awards in North America. The winners in the following categories were announced at an awards reception on October 18, 2018, at the HRO Today Membership Summit in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The 2018 HRO Today Services and Technology Association Awards Winners in North America are:
- Diversity and Inclusion Excellence: AMN Healthcare
- Engagement Strategy Excellence: MVM, Inc.
- Innovation in HR Technology, Provider: Cielo
- Innovation in HR Technology, Practitioner: Johnson & Johnson
- Learning and Development Excellence: Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Partnership in Recruiting Excellence: AMN Healthcare and Memorial Health System
- Recruitment Team of the Year: Allegis Global Solutions – University of Maryland University College Team
- Thought Leadership: Kinetix
- Executive HR Champion of the Year: Mary Welsh, Chief People Person, Clarity Voice
- HR Excellence – Rising Star: Dina DeMarco, VP of Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Hueman People Solutions
The 2018 HRO Today Services and Technology Association Awards Finalists in North America included the following organizations and individuals: Allegis Global Solutions – HSBC Bank Canada Team; Atlassian; Steve Rudolf, Vice President of HR Operations, Baptist Health; Businessolver; Corestream; Fusion Recruiting Labs, Inc.; Global Upside; GoodHire; HireRight; Hueman People Solutions – Baptist Health System of Northeast Florida Team; Greg Maras, Vice President, Human Resources, Meadville Medical Center; Qualtrics; and State of Florida Department of Management Services, People First Division
“We are pleased to recognize the Winners and Finalists for their achievements in advancing the HR profession,” said Zachary Misko, President of Member Services and Executive Director of the HRO Today Services and Technology Association. “This talented group of honorees were selected for their dedication to improving employee engagement, using new technologies to improve HR processes, and developing innovative workforce strategies.”
About HRO Today and HRO Today Global
HRO Today and HRO Today Global are the properties of SharedXpertise Media and offer the broadest and deepest reach available anywhere into the HR industry. Our magazines, web portals, research, e-newsletters, events and social networks reach over 180,000 senior-level HR decision-makers with rich, objective, game-changing content. Our No. 1 strength is our reach. HR leaders rely heavily on the HRO Today’s Baker’s Dozen rankings across six different categories when selecting an HR service provider.
Bill MacRae, Publisher
# # #