Philadelphia, PA – October 17, 2018 – HRO Today will host the HRO Today Membership Summit on Thursday, October 18 in Philadelphia, PA, bringing together HR services and technology providers, analysts and practitioners for a day of interactive best practice discussions, expert-led sessions on trending industry topics, and networking opportunities.
The HR services and technology industry has companies filled with professionals committed to premium service. HRO Today and the HRO Today Services and Technology Association are committed to helping great providers stand out from the crowd. The focus of this conference and training retreat will be on engaging providers and practitioners in conversation, with the goal of establishing an industry-wide standard of ethics and performance.
Highlights from the agenda include:
- An interactive discussion called “The New Future of HR: A Standard for Ethics and Performance in Service and Technology”, led by HRO Today CEO Elliot Clark, centered on creating an industry-wide standard of ethics and performance.
- The HRO Today Services and Technology Association Awards Reception, announcing the 2018 honorees and recipients of the Association’s awards in the North America region. Organizations and individuals will be honored in several areas, including: recruitment, engagement strategy, diversity and inclusion, thought leadership, innovation in HR technology, and learning and development.
- A session presented by Larry Basinait, Vice President of Market Research at SharedXpertise, entitled “A Data-Driven Approach to Understanding Client Trust and Operational Excellence”, which will show how trust measures impact the relationships between HR service providers and their clients.
- Peter Cappelli, Director of the Center for Human Resources at The Wharton School, will share research insights and confirm or debunk “HR Trends: Fact or Fiction”.
- Gerry Crispin, Principal and Co-Founder of CareerXroards, will lead a session on the importance of candidate experience and what attendees can learn from companies that are doing it well.
- Brian Bules, Global Head of Workforce Innovations, Solutions and Operations at GSK, will relay best practices for modernizing the talent acquisition process in the “Age of Information Connectivity”.
- Catherine T. Barbieri, Partner at Fox Rothschild LLP, will provide perspective on the issue of indemnification of HR service contracts and the pending decisions that could affect the interpretation of these contractual obligations.
“We are excited to present a program that explores some of the most prominent issues facing HR services and technology providers, analysts and practitioners,” said Zachary Misko, President of Member Services and Executive Director of the HRO Today Services and Technology Association. “HRO Today and the HRO Today Services and Technology Association are proud to lead this conversation along with our roster of knowledgeable presenters, and we look forward to providing attendees with insights and ideas that they can use to shape the future of HR in their organizations and beyond.”
The 2018 HRO Today Membership Summit will take place on October 18 at the Convene at Cira Centre in Philadelphia, PA.
The Premier Sponsor of the HRO Today Membership Summit is Kinetix. Sponsors of the HRO Today Membership Summit are: Cielo, First Advantage, Madison Performance Group, MoveCenter, PeopleScout, and Sevenstep.
About HRO Today and HRO Today Global
HRO Today and HRO Today Global are the properties of SharedXpertise Media and offer the broadest and deepest reach available anywhere into the HR industry. Our magazines, web portals, research, e-newsletters, events and social networks reach over 180,000 senior-level HR decision-makers with rich, objective, game-changing content. Our No. 1 strength is our reach. HR leaders rely heavily on the HRO Today’s Baker’s Dozen rankings across six different categories when selecting an HR service provider.
Bill MacRae, Publisher
# # #