Philadelphia, PA – April 26, 2018 – The 2018 HRO Today Forum North America will kick off on Monday, April 30 in National Harbor, Maryland, and offer attendees three days of dynamic programming focused on how HR executives can drive corporate strategy.
Today’s workforce is changing at light-speed pace and savvy HR executives are leveraging cloud, mobile, and social technologies to attract, engage, and retain top performers. This year’s event will examine how HR executives can drive corporate strategy through those efforts and other cutting-edge initiatives, and features thoughtful networking sessions and best-practice sharing with the most influential HR executives in the world.
Highlights from the agenda include:
- The HRO Today Awards Gala, announcing the honorees and recipients for the 2018 Chief Human Resource Officer of the Year Awards.
- A keynote address given by Dr. Beverly Kaye, international best-selling author and a leading authority in the world of modern workplace performance. Kaye is a talent development expert who has been widely recognized for her work, thought leadership and research.
- The Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year Awards Luncheon, honoring talent acquisition professionals for their outstanding contributions in areas such as employer branding, technology, staff development, engagement and retention, and financial analysis. The luncheon is sponsored by Cielo.
- The CHRO Panel Discussion, a dynamic panel of leading HR executives discussing strategies they use to drive growth and make strategic decisions. The panel includes: Roger Gaston, Gates Corporation (panel moderator); Christine Esckilsen, Piper Jaffray; Julie Fletcher, AMN Healthcare, Inc.; Jim Hazboun, Hyundai Capital; Francine Katsoudas, Cisco; and Liz McAuliffe, T-Mobile US, Inc.
- The HRO Today Research Showcase, featuring two recent studies: “How Technology Fully Integrates with Human Resources,” presented by Adam Godson, Cielo; and “Bits Don’t Byte: HR Finds Artificial Intelligence a Positive Evolution,” presented by Jerry Collier, Alexander Mann Solutions.
- Attendees will kick up their heels at the HRO Today Magazine Party at Bobby McKey’s Dueling Piano Bar in National Harbor. The party is sponsored by PeopleScout.
- The HR Goes Agile session, presented by Dr. Peter Cappelli, Director of the Center for Human Resources at The Wharton School. Peter will explore ways HR is adopting tools and protocols from the tech world to transform the way organizations hire, develop and manage their people.
- The 2018 HRO Today Forum North America iTalent Competition, where top tech innovators will go head-to-head and deliver five-minute pitches before a panel of HR technology experts, industry analysts, HR practitioners, and technology investors. The competition will be hosted by Craig Fisher of Allegis Global Solutions.
“We are excited to once again present a comprehensive agenda of contemporary and impactful HR topics as part of the HRO Today Forum North America,” said Elliot Clark, CEO of SharedXpertise. “Our presenters, who are some of the most influential thought leaders in the HR industry, will provide attendees with insights and ideas that they can leverage to advance their own organizations.”
You can see the highlights from last year’s event in the video here. The 2018 HRO Today Forum North America will take place from April 30 – May 2 at the MGM National Harbor, Maryland.
About HRO Today and HRO Today Global
HRO Today and HRO Today Global are the properties of SharedXpertise Media and offer the broadest and deepest reach available anywhere into the HR industry. Our magazines, web portals, research, e-newsletters, events and social networks reach over 180,000 senior-level HR decision-makers with rich, objective, game-changing content. Our No. 1 strength is our reach. HR leaders rely heavily on the HRO Today’s Baker’s Dozen rankings across six different categories when selecting an HR service provider.
Bill MacRae, Publisher
# # #