Flash Report: Anticipating Outsourcing Needs in a Dynamic Economy

Cielo Flash Report

With the completion of this North American study, we take a look at how the use of outsourced services such as RPO, MSP, Contingent Labor and Screening changed in 2018 and how these results compare to the 2016 study that was conducted.

In the 2018 study, 36 percent of study participants indicated that they currently utilize an RPO firm and an additional 5 percent plan to utilize one within the next three years, bringing the total of those who outsource or plan to outsource to 41 percent. This is an increase of 11 percentage points since 2016. When it comes to utilizing platform technology, about one-in-five (19 percent) use it. That is a difference in growth of 55 percent since 2016, a seven-point percentage increase.

During economic acceleration, there is a concern about securing talent and RPO providers a year or two down the road, prior to price increases and talent supply decreases. This also reflects the need for greater recruiting capabilities, which is shown in the growth of platform technology adaptions to help assist in managing applicant tracking.

Click here to view the report
Posted February 21, 2019 in Research & Best Practices

Leave a Reply