HRO Today Membership Summit
October 17-18, 2018
The HRO Today Membership Summit is a conference and training retreat for the HR services and technology providers, analysts and practitioners working in or with a services partner.
Training to improve the efficiency of processes and protocols, learning the standards of ethical performance, and a certification program for providers will all be important components of this year’s summit.
Join us to learn, network and advance the HR outsourcing industry over two days of educational programming. In addition, 2018 North America winners of The HRO Today Association’s annual awards, previously announced at the HRO Today Forum North America, will now take place during this event on the evening of the second day. To submit award entries: click here.
Featured Presenters Include:
HRO Today Global
HRO Today Services and Technology Association
Principal & Co-Founder
Event Highlights Include:
- Why Providers Should Certify and How Buyers Will Benefit
- Latest Trends in The Outsourcing Industry
- Top Ten Best Practices in RFPs, SLAs, KPIs
- Tools for Project Management
- What are the New Models for Contingent Labor?
- Standards of Performance and Ethics
- Coffee and Networking Activity
- Buyer Education & Learning Program
- Best Practices in Research on AI and RPA
- Optimizing Candidate Experience
- Norming Storming: How Providers and Practitioners Need to Work Together to Solve Problems
- The Impact of Background Checking and Fair Credit Reporting
- “Greatest Awards Dinner and Show on Earth” – The HRO Today North America Association Awards
We spend so much time working IN the industry, we need to spend time working ON the industry.
For more information about the HRO Today Membership Summit, contact Renee Preston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to Our Sponsors!
HRO Today brings together leading HR thought leaders, practitioners and providers from around the globe to share best practices and build relationships that improve the services of HR. See what past attendees of HRO Today Forum events have said:
“The question I judge a conference by is, ‘Was my time invested well, am I getting an ROI on it?’ And I can definitely say the HRO Today Forum provides a return on my investment.”
—Carol Robinette, VP of Talent Management, American Red Cross
“The key thing here is peers speaking off the record, and the conversations with each other are really things that are valuable at the HRO Today Forum.”
—Peter Cappelli, Director of the Center for Human Resources, The Wharton School
“At the HRO Today Forum, you have a lot of people who are really sharing thoughts and ideas to move our industry forward.”
—John Wilson, CEO, WilsonHCG
“Just like doctors can be their own worst patients, HR practitioners can sometimes forget that they need to be their own self-rejuvenating referral source, and the HRO Today Forum gives us a great platform for it.”
—Karen Feeney, Senior HR Operations Manager, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
“The HRO Today Forum gives us a direct opportunity to connect with CHROs, talent acquisition leaders, really high caliber individuals who are changing the future of our industry.”
—Kristin Wright, CMO, Cielo