Translating the Impact of Talent Acquisition
Wednesday, 17 May 2017 – 6 – 9:30 pm – London
Location: The Dorchester, 53 Park Lane, London W1K 1QA UK
Hosted by Draza Zachary Misko
Global VP and Executive Director, HRO Today Technology and Services Association
If people are an organisation’s best asset, then why is investment in recruitment initiatives so hard to come by? We all know the impact of talent acquisition on, among other things, the candidate experience, employee engagement and retention, internal mobility, diversity and inclusion, and business performance is great. But we also know that it is hard to quantify.
The recruiting landscape has changed much faster than the habits of recruiters. Many of the tried-and-true approaches that companies have relied on for decades may no longer be viable and some are more important than ever. A robust approach that includes all concepts is more important than ever. It’s time to consider the changes that have redefined recruiting and learn the approaches that leading companies should be using to transform their competitiveness!
At this session we will discuss:
- How recruiting plays a pivotal role in our industry and what are the current trends–an introspective to what talent acquisition means today.
- Why the mindset of recruiting needs to shift from screening out, to inviting in the right people.
- What recruiting methodologies–including traditional methods, online tools, social media, talent communities and Lean processes–are honed for this era.
- Best and next practices, as well as opportunities, as attendees share their knowledge, insights and experiences on the most relevant topics in recruitment and the impact it has on talent acquisition.
- The latest recruitment technologies driving innovation and efficiency in talent acquisition process.
All attendees will have their feedback cited and used for an upcoming white paper that will be published in HRO Today Magazine, will have a chance to win an Apple Watch, and will receive a complimentary pass to the HRO Today Forum EMEA event in Dublin, Ireland 6-8 November, 2017!
*Please note: this event is open to HR practitioners with an HR executive title ONLY.
About Draza Zachary Misko:
Draza Zachary Misko has more than 20 years of HR practitioner, provider, and management expertise. He has delivered and spoken at more than 200 global seminars and conferences on a variety of human resources topics.
Misko works with companies throughout the world to educate, share best practices, and improve processes that drive human resources and workforce solutions. He is also Lean Six Sigma certified and is considered an industry expert in applying “Lean Methodologies” in the talent acquisition process. The Recruiting Awards/TalentHQ named Misko as Innovator of the Year, in part for his utilisation of Lean Methodologies within the recruitment process.
Misko was named to the top 15 Workforce and HR professionals in October 2011. In November of 2011, Globalization Today magazine listed him on its annual PowerHouse 25 list. This is a list of the top 25 global HR and Outsourcing professionals.
His articles and whitepapers have been published in many industry print and online publications. He also appeared in the recruiter TV competition, Top Recruiter, in November 2012. Misko is a contributing author of the book, Best Practices in Talent Management, and co-author of the book, The New Rules of Recruiting.
This activity has been pre-approved for 3 hours of general recertification credits by the HR Certification Institute.*
* The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.