HRO Today Association is the premier networking and content community for advancing professionalism in human resources. Members improve the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of their HR operations, service delivery and technology strategy, and HR service providers can gain access to and collaborate with HR practitioner leaders and buyers in this exclusive community.
Learning & Thought-Leadership Positioning
- Access to monthly Thought Leadership Council (TLC) livestream sessions (60 minutes). TLCs are groups within the Association members can join to drive learning and development within a specific area of HR. Each Council meets on a monthly basis, providing members the opportunity to interact with like-minded peers and industry experts. Members are encouraged to share thought-leadership, lessons learned, new findings and technology or research.
There are Four Thought Leadership Councils in which Members can Join:
- TLC “Talks” (10-minute recordings) offer a way to showcase a service or technology to improve HR in a convenient format that can be viewed on demand. These make a great sales tool!
- Subscription to HRO Today digital edition, the industry’s most well-respected HR publication.
- Access to Association research, content and news, plus the opportunity to participate in research.
- Contribute content and enjoy 24/7 access to HRO Today’s vast online media platform. Content submission includes unlimited promotion of your materials on the Association website, online channels and monthly e-newsletter.
Creating HR Service and Technology Tools
- Review and create industry standards and processes to improve customer satisfaction, business performance and/or reduce costs.
- Opportunities to best practice share in committees and work groups to advance the profession of HR and develop better processes and tools to improve performance of HR systems, partners and technology.
- Baker’s Dozen Focus Groups – play a role in shaping the HR industry’s go-to customer satisfaction ratings. Join HRO Today leadership 2-3 times a year to review the questions and methodology.
- Service and technology providers have the ability to link their demos to the Association’s website/portal for broader distribution.
Grow and Strengthen Your Network
- Access to the largest global community of HR services and technology buyers to promote your company and participate in educating the market on best HR practices.
- Company listing, with logo and contact person, in the Association’s member directory.
- HRO Today membership logo button to include on your website to demonstrate your support of the Association.
- Connect with other HR professionals through the online member network – all employees in your membership region can have individual member profiles.
- Submissions into annual awards gala (finalists receive 2 tickets to attend) and opportunity to sponsor the Gala.