As the HRO Today Services and Technology Association membership continues to grow, we are providing additional roles for our association members and board members to engage, lead and learn. We are forming the following committee, which will meet monthly (date/time to be determined):
- Professional Development/Programming
- Networking Opportunities/Events
- Events (HRO Today Forums, Award programs)
- TLC’s (a subcommittee for each TLC will also be created to drive topics within each of the four vertical groups)
- Current members include: Allison Brigden, Global Leader of Innovation & Support, PeopleScout; Eamonn Eaton, Head of Group Learning and Engagement, Head of Group Learning and Engagement; Jill Goldstein, Global Offering Lead—Talent and HR BPO, Accenture; Sam Hammond, VP of Business Development – RPO, Randstad Sourceright; Darren Lancaster, Managing Director, Hudson RPO; Taryn Owen, President, PeopleScout; Beth Roekle, President of North America, Advantage xPO; Ed Ryabovsky, Head of Talent Acquisition Americas, Linde North America; Donna Sinnery, CHRO, Teknor Apex; Michael Spear, Director of Recruiting for North America, gategroup; Ron Walters, Senior Managing Director, endevis; Cherie Ware, Director of Operational Excellence, Randstad Sourceright
- Meeting dates and times for 2018 are: 9 am ET on 2/16, 3/16, 4/20, 5/18, 6/15, 8/17, 9/21, and 11/16
The committee will be led by a chair or co-chairs, with membership open to all members. It will provide you with the opportunity to increase engagement and to provide strategic input on our initiatives for the year.
To request participation in any of these committees, please contact Zachary Misko, global executive director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 215-606-9552.