The HRO Today Association offers premier content for the HR community. Connect with exclusive content and advance the professionalism in HR. Our members improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of their HR operations. In addition, our service delivery and technology strategy makes it so that HR service providers can gain access to exclusive content. Collaborate with practitioners, leaders, and buyers as a part of this exclusive group.
Learning & Thought Leadership
- Access to monthly Thought Leadership Council (TLC) livestream sessions (60 minutes). TLCs are groups within the Association that members can join to drive learning. In addition, you’ll develop specific areas of HR. Each Council meets on a monthly basis. We provide members the opportunity to interact with like-minded peers. Talk with experts to gain knowledge. Members are encouraged to heavily participate. Share thought-leaderships, lessons learned, new findings, and more. You’ll stay up to date on the latest technology and research. Showcase the great work you and your team have accomplished. You can even present a TLC livestream session. There are four Thought Leadership Councils in which members can join. First, you’ll receive access to our Talent Acquisition group. Then, you’ll have access to our Talent Management group. Next, you’ll discover the value of Employee Relations and Services. Finally, uncover the true power of outsourcing.
- TLC “Talks” (10-minute recordings) offer a quick and convenient way to learn something new. Available on demand.
- Subscription to HRO Today digital edition, the industry’s most well-respected HR publication.
- Access to Association research, content and news, plus the opportunity to participate in research.
- Contribute content and enjoy 24/7 access to HRO Today’s vast online media platform. Content submission includes unlimited promotion of your materials on the Association website. Take advantage of online channels and the monthly e-newsletter.
- Membership supports your employee training and development efforts. Most TLC livestream sessions receive one HRCI re-certification credit hour. Join today to start building your credits.
Create HR Service and Technology Tools
- Review and create industry standards and processes to improve customer satisfaction, business performance and/or reduce costs.
- Opportunities to best practice share in committees and work groups to advance the profession of HR and develop better processes and tools to improve performance of HR systems, partners and technology.
- Baker’s Dozen Focus Groups. These groups play a role in shaping the HR industry. They are customer go-to items when it comes to satisfaction ratings. Join HRO Today leadership 2-3 times a year to review the questions and methodology.
Grow and Strengthen your Network
- Access to the largest global community of HR services and technology buyers. Here, you’ll best practice share and build your professional network. Discover the value of other powerful HR leaders. Unlock the secrets of HR success.
- Individual member profiles for your entire HR team. This allows you to connect with other HR professionals through the online network. All employees in your membership region can have individual member profiles.
- Submissions into annual awards gala (finalists receive 2 tickets to attend) and opportunity to sponsor the Gala.
- Two (2) passes to the HRO Today Association Conference (September 12, 2019 in Philadelphia, PA). The Summit is the only one day industry conference and training event. It targets HR services and technology providers. In addition, it also has a focus on analysts and practitioners working in or with a services partner. Other components involved are training and learning to improve efficiency. These are proven to increase learning and increase the standards of ethical performance. Join your peers! Learn and network all while advancing HR. Get a $2,990 value! Check out our agenda today. Don’t miss out on all the great benefits. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Annual fee: $3,500