The HRO Today Association is the premier networking and content community for advancing professionalism in human resources. Members improve the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of their HR operations, service delivery and technology strategy, and HR service providers can gain access to and collaborate with HR practitioner leaders and buyers in this exclusive community.
Learning & Thought Leadership
- Access to monthly Thought Leadership Council (TLC) livestream sessions (60 minutes). TLCs are groups within the Association that members can join to drive learning and development within a specific area of HR. Each Council meets on a monthly basis, providing members the opportunity to interact with like-minded peers and industry experts.Members are encouraged to share thought-leadership, lessons learned, new findings, and technology or research. Showcase the great work you and your team have accomplished by presenting a TLC livestream session.There are four Thought Leadership Councils in which members can join:
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Management
- Employee Relations & Services
- TLC “Talks” (10-minute recordings) offer a quick and convenient way to learn something new. Available on demand.
- Subscription to HRO Today digital edition, the industry’s most well-respected HR publication.
- Access to Association research, content and news, plus the opportunity to participate in research.
- Contribute content and enjoy 24/7 access to HRO Today’s vast online media platform. Content submission includes unlimited promotion of your materials on the Association website, online channels and monthly e-newsletter.
- Membership supports your employee training and development efforts. Most TLC livestream sessions receive one HRCI re-certification credit hour.
Create HR Service and Technology Tools
- Review and create industry standards and processes to improve customer satisfaction, business performance and/or reduce costs.
- Opportunities to best practice share in committees and work groups to advance the profession of HR and develop better processes and tools to improve performance of HR systems, partners and technology.
- Baker’s Dozen Focus Groups – play a role in shaping the HR industry’s go-to customer satisfaction ratings. Join HRO Today leadership 2-3 times a year to review the questions and methodology.
Grow and Strengthen you Network
- Access to the largest global community of HR services and technology buyers to best practice share and build your professional network.
- Individual member profiles for your entire HR team to connect with other HR professionals through the online network. All employees in your membership region can have individual member profiles.
- Submissions into annual awards gala (finalists receive 2 tickets to attend) and opportunity to sponsor the Gala.
- Two (2) passes to the HRO Today Association Conference (September 12, 2019 in Philadelphia, PA). The Summit is the only one-day industry conference and training retreat for the HR services and technology providers, analysts and practitioners working in or with a services partner. Training to improve the efficiency of processes and protocols and learning the standards of ethical performance are all important components. Joins your peers to learn, network and advance the HR outsourcing industry with a comprehensive agenda of educational programming. ($2,990 value!)
Annual fee: $3,500