HRO Today Association Committees provide opportunities for members to get more involved, improve the way work gets completed within the Association, and ultimately help advance the HR profession.
Each committee has (at least) two co-chairs (one provider/analyst and one practitioner), as well as an appointed HRO Today liaison. Committees meet for 1 hour every month, and a quarterly update call is scheduled during which each committee reports on current initiatives, solicits feedback, and answers questions from the membership at large.
Committee membership is open to all members in good standing. To request participation, please contact Renee Preston at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +1 (215) 606-9562.
Current HRO Today Association Committees:
- Member Services
Co-chairs: Valerie Egan (Girl Scouts of the USA); Members: Kristen Wright (Cielo)
HRO Today Association liaison: Wendy Metzgar
- Social Networking
- Website (customer appeal, navigation, user experience)
- Member surveys (annual, pulse surveys)
- Membership (new, prospect, orientation, referrals)
- Professional Development/Programming
Co-chairs: Mindy Notte (Pontoon Solutions); Members: Danielle O’Neill (Yoh)
HRO Today Association liaison: Renee Preston
- Networking opportunities
- Events (HRO Today Forums, Award programs)
- Professional Development Livestreams, TLC Talks, HR Demo Site
- Partnerships/industry councils
- Standards and Practices
Co-chairs: Brian Bules (GSK), Wendy DiMartino (Korn Ferry), Jennifer Knippenberg (AMN Healthcare), and Jason Munoz (Weatherford); Members: Vanessa Kichler (Yoh)
HRO Today Association liaison: Zachary Misko
- Industry councils (provider certification, buyer education, HRO Today Baker’s Dozen)
- Pulse Discussions