As the HRO Today Services and Technology Association membership continues to grow, we are providing additional roles for our association members and board members to engage, lead and learn. We have formed the following committees, which meet monthly.
Upcoming meeting dates and times in 2017 for each committee are:
- Professional Development/Programming: 9 am ET on 2/24, 3/24, 4/21, 5/19, 6/23, 8/18, 9/22, 10/20, and 11/17
- Member Services: 10 am ET on 2/24, 3/24, 4/21, 5/19, 6/23, 8/18, 9/22, 10/20, and 11/1
- Standards and Practices: 11am ET on 2/24, 3/24, 4/21, 5/19, 6/23, 8/18, 9/22, 10/20, and 11/17
Each committee will be led by a chair or co-chairs, with membership open to all members. The committees will provide you with the opportunity to increase engagement and to provide strategic input on our initiatives for the year.
The three committees are:
- Member Services
- Social Networking
- Membership (new, prospect, orientation)
- Professional Development/Programming
- Networking Opportunities/Events
- Events (HRO Today Forums, Award programs)
- TLC’s (a subcommittee for each TLC will also be created to drive topics within each of the four vertical groups)
- Standards and Practices
- Focus Groups (Baker’s Dozen and others as determined)
- Pulse Discussions
To request participation in any of these committees, please contact Zachary Misko, global executive director, at email@example.com or at 215-606-9552.