As the HRO Today Services and Technology Association membership continues to grow, we are providing additional roles for our Association members and board members to engage, lead and learn. We have formed the following committees, which meet monthly.
Upcoming meeting dates and times in 2018 for each committee are:
- Professional Development/Programming: 9 am ET on 8/17, 9/21, and 11/16
- Member Services: 10 am ET on 8/17, 9/21, and 11/16
- Standards and Practices: 11am ET on 8/17, 9/21, and 11/16
Each committee will be led by a chair or co-chairs, with membership open to all members. The committees will provide you with the opportunity to increase engagement and to provide strategic input on our initiatives for the year.
The three committees are:
- Member Services
- Social Networking
- Membership (new, prospect, orientation)
- Current members include: Darren Bartholomew, Head of HR, Leonardo; Gary Bragar, HRO Research Director, NelsonHall; Valerie Egan, Talent Acquisition Strategist, Girl Scouts USA; Kristen Wright (chair), Chief Marketing Officer, Cielo
- Professional Development/Programming
- Networking Opportunities/Events
- Events (HRO Today Forums, Award programs)
- TLC’s (a subcommittee for each TLC will also be created to drive topics within each of the four vertical groups)
- Current members include: Allison Brigden, Global Leader of Innovation & Support, PeopleScout; Eamonn Eaton, Head of Group Learning and Engagement, Head of Group Learning and Engagement; Jill Goldstein, Global Offering Lead—Talent and HR BPO, Accenture; Sam Hammond, VP of Business Development – RPO, Randstad Sourceright; Darren Lancaster, Managing Director, Hudson RPO; Taryn Owen, President, PeopleScout; Beth Roekle, President of North America, Advantage xPO; Ed Ryabovsky, Head of Talent Acquisition Americas, Linde North America; Donna Sinnery, CHRO, Teknor Apex; Michael Spear, Director of Recruiting for North America, gategroup; Ron Walters, Senior Managing Director, endevis; Cherie Ware, Director of Operational Excellence, Randstad Sourceright
- Standards and Practices
- Focus Groups (Baker’s Dozen and others as determined)
- Pulse Discussions
- Current members include: Jen Beck, CEO, Hire Velocity; Greg Barber, Managing Director, Allegis Global Solutions; Franck Boubon, Head of Business Advisory Services Europe, ISG; Stacey Cadigan, Director, ISG; Courtney Cook, Vice President of Strategic Development, Korn Ferry Futurestep; Nikki Edwards, Principal Research Analyst, NelsonHall; Sam Hammond, VP Business of Development – RPO, Randstad Sourceright; Lori Hock, CEO of Hudson Americas, Hudson Global, Inc.; Sally Hunter, Senior Vice President, Cielo; Patricia Klaman, VP of Business Development, Randstad Sourceright; Annamarie Phillips, VP of Global Solution Sales, Randstad Sourceright; Mike Ryan, Senior Vice President of Client Strategy, Madison Performance Group; Pete Sheppard, Director of RPO and Balfour Beatty, Advantage Resourcing; Shelly Singh, Co-founder and Chief Business Officer, PeopleStrong; Ron Walters, Senior Managing Director, endevis; Dan White, President of Strategic Workforce Solutions, AMN Healthcare; John Wilson, CEO, WilsonHCG; Michael Yinger, SVP of Client Delivery, PeopleScout
To request participation in any of these committees, please contact Zachary Misko, global executive director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 215-606-9552.