The HRO Today Association: Professional Development and Connection
The HRO Today Association is the premier networking and content community for advancing the professionalism in human resources. By engaging in professional development opportunities and connecting with peers, members improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of their HR operations, service delivery, and technology strategy.
One of the most effective ways to improve operations is to learn and apply the best practices of master practitioners. Backed by the reputation of HRO Today, the Association curates a menu of unmatched professional development opportunities delivered in convenient and compact formats designed for today’s executives.
Membership also provides unparalleled access to our extensive network of practitioners, providers, analysts, and partners. By making relevant and lasting connections, members are able to showcase their talents and accomplishments on a global stage and accelerate career progression.
The HRO Today Association membership experience includes the following professional development and networking resources – all designed to develop the skills and visibility needed to reach your professional goals:
- Wide-range library of Professional Development Livestream Sessions
- Subscription to HRO Today digital edition
- Access to Association research and news
- Opportunities to review and create industry standards and processes
- Participation in the HR industry’s go-to customer satisfaction ratings, the Baker’s Dozen Focus Groups
- Access to the global online Member Directory
- Visibility through participation in annual Awards Programs
Questions? Contact Wendy Metzgar, Director, Membership Services, at email@example.com