2019 Winners of the HRO Today Association Awards
The HRO Today Association Awards are a special highlight of the year. They are an aspiration for those in the HR industry worldwide. We are proud to announce them.
The 2019 HRO Today Association Awards Winners in North America were announced at the HRO Today Association Conference. It took place on September 12, 2019 in Philadelphia, PA. The winners are:
- Recruitment Team of the Year; MVM, Inc.
- Engagement Strategy Excellence, Practitioner: Advisor Group
- Engagement Strategy Excellence, Provider: Tata Consulting Services (TCS)
- Diversity and Inclusion Excellence: IT Convergence
- Business Partnership Excellence: Cielo
- Innovation in HR/HR Technology, Practitioner: Bernie Forms/Bernard Health
- HR Team of the Year, Not for Profit: PowerSchool
- HR Team of the Year, For Profit: Bei Gene
- Thought Leadership and HR Excellence, Not for Profit: Valerie Egan, Girl Scouts of the USA
- Thought Leadership and HR Excellence, For Profit: Jodie Gilbert, The Euclid Chemical Company
The 2019 HRO Today Association Awards in APAC winners were announced on June 3, 2019. The HRO Today Forum APAC took place in Hong Kong, China. The winners are:
- HR Team of the Year: New World Development Company Ltd
- Engagement Strategy Excellence: Smith & Nephew
- Recruitment Team of the Year: PeopleScout Omnicom Media Group Team
- Diversity and Inclusion Excellence: Tata Consultancy Services
The 2019 HRO Today Association Awards in EMEA winners will be announced on November 4, 2019. This HRO Today Forum EMEA event will take place in Dublin, Ireland. In conclusion, we look forward to seeing you there! Don’t miss out on a great opportunity. Click here to register now.
Becoming a Member
Learn more about becoming a member. Being a member gives you powerful advantages for you and your team. Discover the power of a global HR community. The Association was designed to be an elite network of HR experts. It provides 5 unique areas of focus. Aside from professional development and learning, you’ll also connect with leaders. Don’t miss out on best practice sharing, creating industry standards, and accessing valuable industry information. Find out more here.