HRO Today Current Issue
- Show, Don’t Tell - How leveraging competency-based assessments can increase the chances of successful employees. By Brad Zomick Often chief learning officers and chief human resource ...
- Managing Millennials - Findings from a recent study offer key ways to motivate the younger generation. By Matt Rivera With seemingly countless articles penned each day about the ways in which ...
- All Sides of the Business - Having several roles at the same organization positioned Laurinda Pang for success as CHRO. By Kim Shanahan Some people say they do it all—and some people actually do. ...
- Ultimate Competitive Advantage - HR leadership came together at our annual confab to network, learn, and advance. By The Editors
HRO Today Global Current Issue
- Benelux: On the Rise - Traditionally a smaller market, companies are increasingly ‘testing the waters.’ By Audrey Roth EMEA growth as a whole has increased in recent years, according to the ...
- Editor’s Letter: The Right People in the Right Place - By Bill Hatton Editorial Director Global HR continues to grow — and so this issue focuses on getting the right people in the right place, puts a spotlight on a ...
- Defining the Global Business Traveler - Keys for understanding the evolving definition of global mobility assignments—and the visa and immigration compliance concerns that accompany these shifts. By Jennifer ...
- ‘Patience not an industry virtue’ - Tim O’Shea, vice president consulting services, Graebel Relocation, shares his thoughts on the biggest challenges companies face in relocation. By Bill Hatton As part of ...
HRO Today Video Interviews
Beverly Kaye, Founder of Career Systems Intl. — Keynote, 2015 HRO Today Forum
Networking Exercise with Dr. Bob Nelson — 2015 HRO Today Forum
Chief HR Officer Roundtable
Q&A with Michelle DiTondo, Senior Vice President of Human Resources, MGM Resorts International
Q&A with with Cindy Fiedelman, Vice President People & Diversity, American Airlines
Q&A with John P. McMahon, Senior Vice President, HR and Chief Human Resources Officer, Cumberland Gulf
HRO Today News Feed
- Delancey Street Human Capital Technology & Services Quarterly – 7/13 - Delancey Street Human Capital Technology & Services Quarterly – Volume: Second Quarter 2015 The human resources sector is a core focus for Delancey Street ...
- Moving Up – 7/1 - Beth Roekle promoted to President of Advantage xPO North America Beth Roekle is getting recognized for her work as she was promoted to President, Advantage xPO North ...
- New Tech for Randstad Sourceright – 6/30 - Randstad Sourceright launches new reporting and analytics platform: Talentradar The cutting edge technology of new reporting and analytics platform, Talentradar, is ...
- New Role for Gorman – 6/10 - China Gorman joins Globoforce to chair WorkHuman advisory board Globoforce, leading provider of social recognition solutions, has a new addition to their team. Globoforce ...
- Cielo Launches European Recruiter Training Program – 6/3 - Cielo, leading global provider of recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) solutions, is bringing a new opportunity for its global recruitment teams in Europe. On June 3, ...
HRO Today 2015 Baker’s Dozen Lists
HRO Today Market Intelligence
- Measuring Up? What companies really think about RPO metrics and how they could be improved in the future - As performance analytics become increasingly advanced, with traditional means of tracking the effectiveness and efficiency of the HR function giving way to far more ...
- The Employee Well Being Study – First Quarter 2015 - Although higher income workers often have the most experience in any particular field, new findings from a survey conducted by HRO Today Magazine and Yoh, a leading ...
- Best Practices for Tying HR Metrics to Business Outcomes - We’ve all seen how the volume of data is inundating companies. As the floodgates continue to open, relevant, actionable information becomes harder to spot than ever. Yet ...
- Evolution and Revolution in HR Outsourcing - In this research, sponsored by Guidant Group and conducted by The HRO Today Institute, we set out to understand how outsourcing evolves and spreads through an ...
HRO Today White Papers
- Innovative Sourcing Strategies for Mastering the Talent Landscape: It’s a Marathon, Not a Sprint - In this renewed period of global economic growth, HR and talent management teams are engaged more actively than ever in the pursuit of sourcing the most valuable hires. ...
- Capturing Coveted Technology and Engineering Talent - Many HR organizations are scouring the globe for particular skill sets that will set their companies apart from a competitive standpoint. Finding qualified workers with ...
HRO Today Webinars
- Taking the Reins: HR’s Expanding Role with Independent Workers
- How Candidate Experience Affects Your Bottom Line
- Sales Recruitment Strategies: Missteps and Mends
- Reporting for Success: Key Recruitment Metrics to Improve Your Business
- Creative Technology Recruitment: How to Compete Against the Tech Giants for Top Talent
HRO Today Forum Events
HRO TODAY FORUM NORTH AMERICA
HRO TODAY FORUM EUROPE
HRO TODAY FORUM APAC